We can see that it is ironic that the Federal Government announced this week that we have no inflation and thus the social security payments will not increase for the 2nd year in a row. I am not sure if they are looking at the same charts I am.
- Mortgage Purchase Applications up Slightly thisThanksgiving 2017
- Trump Rally Causes Rate to Explode Higher!
- Blackstone’s massive move into US Real Estate and Financing hurting stock!
- US Government Bonds were very strong on Friday into the Big Selloff in Equities
- Weekly Yield Curve from US Treasury 12.4.15
Tags2017 Blackstone Bonds BX detroit Dividends FHA 203k Loan FHA 203k renovation loan FHA 203k streamline renovation loans FHA Loan FL Mortgage FOMC football Freddie Mac Gold Market Green Renovation HARP 2.0 housing market Mortgage mortgage market Mortgage Rates Nfl Purchase Mortgages Refinance Voume Renovation nation SPX SPY Stock Market Stocks Thanksgiving TLT Wall Street water conservation