- Mortgage Purchase Applications up Slightly thisThanksgiving 2017
- Trump Rally Causes Rate to Explode Higher!
- Blackstone’s massive move into US Real Estate and Financing hurting stock!
- US Government Bonds were very strong on Friday into the Big Selloff in Equities
- Weekly Yield Curve from US Treasury 12.4.15
Tags2017 Blackstone Bonds BX detroit Dividends FHA 203k Loan FHA 203k renovation loan FHA 203k streamline renovation loans FHA Loan FL Mortgage FOMC football Freddie Mac Gold Market Green Renovation HARP 2.0 housing market Mortgage mortgage market Mortgage Rates Nfl Purchase Mortgages Refinance Voume Renovation nation SPX SPY Stock Market Stocks Thanksgiving TLT Wall Street water conservation
Category Archives: Gold Market
Gold is on the march higher again. What can stop this run? I tend to see only a stronger dollar as the key towards stopping this huge run we have witnessed this year. Why is my mortgage blog so focused … Continue reading →
This week we saw another leg up in the Gold Market as the yellow metal broke above and settled the week comfortably above the $1,600 per ounce mark. It ended the week very strongly as the clowns in Washington continued … Continue reading →
Part 2 Jim talks about demise of US Dollar and lack of possibility of paying off our debt.
Part 1 is a focus on Asia and Farming.
I am feeling very good about Gold Here.