- Mortgage Purchase Applications up Slightly thisThanksgiving 2017
- Trump Rally Causes Rate to Explode Higher!
- Blackstone’s massive move into US Real Estate and Financing hurting stock!
- US Government Bonds were very strong on Friday into the Big Selloff in Equities
- Weekly Yield Curve from US Treasury 12.4.15
Tags2017 Blackstone Bonds BX detroit Dividends FHA 203k Loan FHA 203k renovation loan FHA 203k streamline renovation loans FHA Loan FL Mortgage FOMC football Freddie Mac Gold Market Green Renovation HARP 2.0 housing market Mortgage mortgage market Mortgage Rates Nfl Purchase Mortgages Refinance Voume Renovation nation SPX SPY Stock Market Stocks Thanksgiving TLT Wall Street water conservation
Category Archives: Existing Home Sales
Rick Deluca at the Center Stage event this morning in West Palm Beach FL
From this weekly chart that came out yesterday one positive sign was the uptick in purchase applications. New refinance loan applications were lower as rates ticked up as they are more rate sensitive. If rates start to rise we will … Continue reading
I love these two charts I found that show the amazing difference between what the record low mortgage rates we have seen recently have meant for our US mortgage markets. It shows clearly that there has been a steady pick … Continue reading