In seeing the move lower for Florida Mortgage Rates this week I am left wondering if this is a start of something big or just a bounce of the recent lows. I have a feeling that we are going to see lower rates and the equities have been running out of steam. Yes the rally has been very strong since last August but oil prices may be the one thing stocks cannot overcome. With each trip to the local gas station, Americans feel the noose around our necks get that much tighter with each penny per gallon the price of gas rises. Last night I saw an incredible jump of .38 cents in just two days. Earlier in the week I paid 3.16 per gallon regular in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. Last night it was 3.44 per gallon in the same location. Ugly!
- Mortgage Purchase Applications up Slightly thisThanksgiving 2017
- Trump Rally Causes Rate to Explode Higher!
- Blackstone’s massive move into US Real Estate and Financing hurting stock!
- US Government Bonds were very strong on Friday into the Big Selloff in Equities
- Weekly Yield Curve from US Treasury 12.4.15
Tags2017 Blackstone Bonds BX detroit Dividends FHA 203k Loan FHA 203k renovation loan FHA 203k streamline renovation loans FHA Loan FL Mortgage FOMC football Freddie Mac Gold Market Green Renovation HARP 2.0 housing market Mortgage mortgage market Mortgage Rates Nfl Purchase Mortgages Refinance Voume Renovation nation SPX SPY Stock Market Stocks Thanksgiving TLT Wall Street water conservation