- Mortgage Purchase Applications up Slightly thisThanksgiving 2017
- Trump Rally Causes Rate to Explode Higher!
- Blackstone’s massive move into US Real Estate and Financing hurting stock!
- US Government Bonds were very strong on Friday into the Big Selloff in Equities
- Weekly Yield Curve from US Treasury 12.4.15
Tags2017 Blackstone Bonds BX detroit Dividends FHA 203k Loan FHA 203k renovation loan FHA 203k streamline renovation loans FHA Loan FL Mortgage FOMC football Freddie Mac Gold Market Green Renovation HARP 2.0 housing market Mortgage mortgage market Mortgage Rates Nfl Purchase Mortgages Refinance Voume Renovation nation SPX SPY Stock Market Stocks Thanksgiving TLT Wall Street water conservation
Author Archives: admin
Looks like the stock surge this week as expected is causing a sell off in the MBS market and thus causing a back up in mortgage rates. They are still close to record lows but if the stock market starts … Continue reading
Looking at the back up in rates this week one would normally ask is the recent rate rally over? I think that we are going to see lower rates from here based on continued weakness in the economy. Friday’s employment … Continue reading
I thought I should post the first video in the series since everyone loved the most recent version.
This is the second video in the series.
We are really starting to come down in rates again with the 30 yr Fixed rates closer to 4.75%. The 20 yr Fixed is about 4.5% and the 15 yr Fixed is below 4.25% at the end of this week. … Continue reading