- Mortgage Purchase Applications up Slightly thisThanksgiving 2017
- Trump Rally Causes Rate to Explode Higher!
- Blackstone’s massive move into US Real Estate and Financing hurting stock!
- US Government Bonds were very strong on Friday into the Big Selloff in Equities
- Weekly Yield Curve from US Treasury 12.4.15
Tags2017 Blackstone Bonds BX detroit Dividends FHA 203k Loan FHA 203k renovation loan FHA 203k streamline renovation loans FHA Loan FL Mortgage FOMC football Freddie Mac Gold Market Green Renovation HARP 2.0 housing market Mortgage mortgage market Mortgage Rates Nfl Purchase Mortgages Refinance Voume Renovation nation SPX SPY Stock Market Stocks Thanksgiving TLT Wall Street water conservation
Monthly Archives: April 2011
We are really starting to come down in rates again with the 30 yr Fixed rates closer to 4.75%. The 20 yr Fixed is about 4.5% and the 15 yr Fixed is below 4.25% at the end of this week. … Continue reading
My favorite investments, Gold and Silver continue to truck higher. I am surprised that with metals higher, oil higher, and stocks higher mortgage rates continue to stay in the 4.75%-5.0% range! Must be because Bennie and the Feds tell us … Continue reading